Torren Martyn Hand Foiled Twin Fins
- Highest quality 6oz fibreglass cloth and resin (32 x fibreglass layers)
- Individually hand foiled
- Single screw tab fin base (compatible with Futures fin box)
- Medium Twin Fin - Height: 140mm / 5.5" - Base: 130mm / 5.11"
- Large Twin fin - Height: 145mm / 5.7" - Base: 141mm / 5.55"
- Matt black wet rub finish
- Reusable recycled EVA fin sleeve
The needessentials hand foiled fibreglass twin fins have been designed by Torren Martyn with Simon Jones of Morning of the Earth Surfboards.
These individually hand foiled fibreglass fins are superior to moulded fins as they provide far more speed, drive and hold due to the increased rigidity of the flex pattern.
Torren chooses to use the medium template in beach breaks and smaller wave conditions for speed and release. Once the waves get more serious he switches to the large twin fins to make sure his board has more hold and drive.
needessentials is a collection of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best quality wetsuits and essential surf accessories more affordable.
Why are we so affordable?
needessentials is an independent, direct supply company, run by Australian surfers. We value the truth, which is why we are honest about what it costs to create our products.
With no branding, packaging, excessive advertising campaigns or retail mark ups, we are able to invest in what is important, building the highest quality products at the best price. We only use the best materials and manufacturing and we are dedicated to providing you with a world class wetsuit.