Zinc Sunblock - 50g
Made in the Byron Bay Hinterland, this environmentally conscious and reef-safe sun protection stays on for hours in the surf. Made for face, lips, and nose protection, it's great for all skin types and ages. The 50g container is the perfect travel companion and it's proven and tested by serious surfers to be an effective form of sun protection.
- Zinc Oxide (non-nano) creates a chemical-free, physical UV barrier
- Beeswax beads water off & makes zinc stick for hours in the surf
- Organic Olive Oil is a natural antioxidant and skin moisturizer
- Organic Raw Cocoa powder gives the zinc a warm tan color
- Organic Cocoa Butter makes you smell like chocolatey goodness
- skin tone
very small for the price
seems like quality stuff but very small container for the price. probably wouldn't buy again.
I have very fair skin and normally get red even with regular 50 spf, which tends to wear off. I surfed mid-day in the sun with this and no burn, no red at all.
Have only used once but didn’t get burned
Works well as a sunblock
However, it is very sticky/greasy. The upside is it stays on. The downside is it turns clothes/towels brown. For example, after surfing, I washed my face and the towel turned brown.
The cocoa makes a nice skin tone