750 Fill Goose Down Jacket
Need 750 Fill Goose Down Jacket
- 750 Premium goose down fill
- Soft hand, down proof polyester face and lining fabric.
- Attached hood with back adjustability
- Gathered elastic at cuff opening for snug fit
- Zip hand pockets with welt
- YKK Vislon center front zipper with comfort garage at top
- Adjustable hem with shockcord
- Screen print internal label
With goose fill power ranging from about 300 fill power to about 900 fill power, our 750 goose fill power is a premium amount of fill power for a down jacket. Goose is known for keeping warm air in while keeping cold air out. The higher the goose fill power, the higher quality the jacket will be, the warmer the jacket will be, the lighter the jacket will be, the longer it will retain its loft and firmness, the more warm air it will trap, the better the insulating power will be, and the longer the jacket will last.
Polyester lining is windproof, breathable, and downproof. A down jacket must be down proof in order to keep the down filling from leaking and floating away easily.
Like our 3 layer jacket, the attached hood allows our wearers to be ready at all times for any cold or wet weather at all times. The adjustability feature allows our wearers to achieve the optimal fit for their head, keeping their head warm while keeping wind, snow and rain out. The attached hood adds significant warmth and weather protection for a relatively small price in weight.