26 Litre Day Pack
- fleece-lined, padded laptop compartment
- padded body and carry handle
- ergonomic padded back panel and shoulder straps with air mesh for breathability/ventilation
- side pockets lined with coated mesh for strength and protection
- mesh water bottle pocket
- upper fleece-lined media/sunnies pocket with a welded waterproof zipper
- front external pocket for quick access storage
- nylon ripstop base protects from abrasion
- black with no external branding
- approximately 47 x 29 x 19 cm, 26 L, .98kg
The needessentials Day Pack is designed as a high usage all-around everyday pack. There are plenty of pockets to organise your gear and make sure it’s all where you need it when you want it quickly.
The main compartment features a solid YKK zipper to base on both sides for ease of access and two large interior mesh zip pockets. The separate fleece-lined, padded laptop compartment and padded body to help keep your valuables safe. The ergonomic, padded back panel and shoulder straps with air mesh for breathability and ventilation help keep you comfortable while hiking. The pack features multiple side pockets lined with coated mesh, there is an upper media pocket and a mesh water bottle pocket. The pack is all black with no external branding.
needessentials is a collection of Australian surfers who are dedicated to responsibly making the best quality wetsuits and essential surf accessories more affordable. We only use the highest quality materials, manufacturing and components and we design products to be functional, long-lasting and comfortable
Why are we so affordable?
needessentials is an independent, direct supply company, run by Australian surfers. We value the truth, which is why we are honest about what it costs to create our products.
With no branding, packaging, excessive advertising campaigns or retail mark ups, we are able to invest in what is important, building the highest quality products at the best price. We only use the best materials and manufacturing and we are dedicated to providing you with a world class wetsuit.