needessentials premium welded wet/dry pack
- Fully-welded roll top construction keeps the water in or out
- Main body seams (base and vertical ) are super thick 2cm welds for superior reinforcement and guaranteed not to leak
- Waterproof front zip pocket (note water could get in through the zipper at top if fully submerged)
- Ergonomic and padded backpanel and shoulder straps. Air mesh for breathability / ventilation
- Rucksack flap provides a different aesthetic for wet/dry bags and provides multiple closure options
- Upper compression straps can be used to carry a rolled up towel, jacket or sleeping bag
The needessentials premium wet/dry pack is designed as a technical adventure pack to keep water out or trap it in. We only use premium materials, components and manufacturing in all of our packs. The pack is completely black with no external branding.
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
Good bag that does the job but looks even sicker. This is probably one of the best looking dry bags on the market if aesthetic and looking legit means anything to you. The lack of branding is great, keeps the design nice and clean.
Fiji bound drybag
I was heading off to Fiji to visit my boyfriend who is a boat man and needed a dry bag that didn’t cost a fortune but would survive the rough climate of Fiji. This one is awesome. All my stuff stays super dry while on the boat and in rain. Does well in heat and is holding up great! It fits a ton of gear and is really comfy on the back with not too much weight. When it gets heavy it can be a little rough because straps are not super heavy duty but products evolve! Still love it and so happy it’s not covered in labels.