Zinc Sunblock - 50g
Made in the Byron Bay Hinterland, this environmentally conscious and reef-safe sun protection stays on for hours in the surf. Made for face, lips, and nose protection, it's great for all skin types and ages. The 50g container is the perfect travel companion and it's proven and tested by serious surfers to be an effective form of sun protection.
- Zinc Oxide (non-nano) creates a chemical=free, physical UV barrier
- Beeswax beads water off & makes zinc stick for hours in the surf
- Organic Olive Oil is a natural antioxidant and skin moisturizer
- Organic Raw Cocoa powder gives the zinc a warm tan color
- Organic Cocoa Butter makes you smell like chocolatey goodness
Great screen at a fair price!
Have you been tired of paying a ridiculous amount of money for sunscreen just because some pro is sponsored by them? Look no further
Best sunblock ever...love the color and how it mixes in with my natural skin color for that bronze sexyness; women were asking me in the lineup how great my face looked.
Works pretty well!
The stuff works pretty well! It’s a bit expensive for the size of the tin. It’s very sticky kinda like headhunter. I was hoping it would be more dry like vertra. Ragardless it’s cool to be able to buy sunscreen made by need.
Excellent product. Smells great and works extremely well. Great value.
The zinc is good. I usually love your stuff but I thought the zinc tub was a bit small. Had it 2 weeks and its halfway done, and it cost me $20 plus shipping. So yeah, it was too small.