needessentials Premium Large Volume Travel pack.
- Fully-padded body protects the contents
- Padded carry handle with neoprene for superior comfort
- Ergonomic and padded backpanel and shoulder straps. Air mesh for breathability / ventilation
- Padded waist belt for proper weight distribution
- Multiple side pockets lined with coated mesh for wipe-ability and insulation
- Upper media pocket with rubber cord port
- Fleece-lined, padded laptop compartment
- Large volume main compartment with two large mesh zip pockets
- Mesh water bottle pocket
- Upper media / sunglass pocket - Fleece-lined with a welded, waterproof zipper
- Front external pocket for quick access storage
- Nylon ripstop base protects from abrasion
2575 Cubic inches / 42 L
Bought this for an earthquake emergency kit and am really impressed by the quality and design! Looking forward to filling this backpack up with all my gear!
Great travel backpack
Love the waterproof compartments and padded handle
I can't speak to the quality of the product, because it has been 6 weeks, and I have not received it. Rob Colby offered me nothing for the time I had to wait and the inconvenience. If you need something ASAP, DO NOT GO HERE!
Just what you except from NE
These guys are the best. You get what you expect. Plenty of room for packing in tons of clothes for a couple of days and also great for small hauls around town. I just wish it had skateboard straps!
Love this backpack, great functionality, bomber construction, tons of pockets. The only suggestion i have, and the reason i didn't give 5 starts, is that the side pocket zippers work in the opposite direction. Reason being, if you are accessing the pockets while the backpack is laying down and you open the side pockets all the zippers open from underneath and your stuff drops out. You really need to load and access the side pockets while the backpack is upright, but in most cases, especially when loading the pack i personally have it laying down. But other than that very minor thing, this backpack is perfect. I packed a whole ski weekends worth of gear in it including toiletries. helmet and goggles (i packed very light for this trip), The only other bag i brought was my boot bag, and i had a few small items in there. too With that in consideration i could almost go somewhere warm with a weeks worth of stuff in this pack. Highly recommended. I want the smaller one two for day-use.